Fèis Fhoirt Ceilidh Trail 2017
The Féis Fhoirt Céilidh Trail is an annual project that allows young musicians to tour the Stirling, Falkirk and Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park area throughout the summer.
The 2017 Ceilidh Trail already have a wealth of experience, with past and present members from The National Centre of Excellence in Traditional Music, City of Edinburgh Music School, Douglas Academy, University of the Highlands and Islands and have individually toured across the UK and Europe.
The group comprises of 6 incredible young musicians and offers them the opportunity to receive expert tuition, gain experience of touring and enhance their performance skills. The 2017 Ceilidh Trail musicians are:
- Cameron Sharp, Plockton – Pipes and Whistle
- Euan McLaughlin, Edinburgh – Fiddle and Guitar
- Nadia French, Stirling – Clarsach
- Rhona Stevens, Dunblane – Guitar and Vocals
- Steven Stark, Auchtermuchty – Accordion and Drums
- Selina Ross, Kippen – Fiddle and Piano